1) I ran a Marathon
2) David was gone 235 days this year
3) David became a member of 160th SOAR, he is now a Nigh Stalker
4) Molly turned one, Started walking and keeps me VERY busy
5) Abe learned to ride a 2 wheeled bike with perfection
6) Dallin learned to tie his shoes
7) Our family moved to Lacey Washington
8) We bought a beautiful house in the perfect neighborhood
9) Our family took a vacation to the Oregon Coast
10) I earned a massive stress fracture in my right hip
Such a bitter sweet year. It really was a hard year for me. I tried to handle this year with grace and beauty, but I failed. I am so grateful to finally be settled in our home in Lacey. The kids love it, I love it and David will only deploy for a maximum of three months. So this year has ended well... for the most part. David had to deploy during the holidays.
A lot has happened this year. I have deleted several posts at this point. I just can't seem to do justice to my feelings or experiences. So a summery will have to do.
I know that God the Father, his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are three separate beings. I have a different relationship with all three of them. I know that I lived in Heaven before I came to this earth. I know when this life is over I will return to live with my Father in Heaven. I know families are eternal. I know that David is not perfect, but that he is the most perfect man for me. I know that Christ suffered and atoned not only for my sins, but that he also felt my deepest sorrows. I am unworthy and eternally grateful for my friends. I know God knows me better then I know myself and good or bad... I grow from the trials he throws my direction.
I'll try to be better about posting. Love you all! Happy New year!